[Noisebridge-discuss] first hack-mobile meeting today at 21:00 at Noisebridge, Linux Classroom

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 18:41:59 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
Today after member meeting around 21:00 there will be a first hack-mobile
meeting probably in a Linux classroom.

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hack-mobile#A_Bit_of_Structure

I want to go through the ideas:

- what size of vehicle is suitable to "roam" on the plains of Americas, smaller
with lower expenses?

- compartments of the vehicle - software, electronic food&beverage labs,
communication and security, general structures etc.

- who wants to hack what, when etc.

- how to get the resources - how to involve more people, how to get the car and
equipment donated, some money etc. = presentation on 5 min of fame and more!

I would like to do the basic discussion within hour, hour and half and up date
the wepage based on our findings straight away.

See you on the meeting,

Sincerely,

Frantisek