[Noisebridge-discuss] The Great Urban Hack this weekend

Josette Melchor josette at gaffta.org
Fri Nov 5 07:12:23 UTC 2010

Hello Noisebridge Community-

I wanted to send a note about The Great Urban Hack event we are hosting this
weekend (the event is happening simultaneously at Eyebeam in New York) If
you have interest in collaborating with journalists, designers and others--
It would be great to have you come over. We are offering food, drinks and
all projects will be entered into a competition. The winning projects will
be included in an exhibition that will include the Eyebeam projects.  Here
is the post
http://www.gaffta.org/2010/10/21/the-great-urban-hack-tenderloin/ and
registration is here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/885523625/efbnen

Let me know if you have any questions!