[Noisebridge-discuss] We have new chairs. They are Nice Things.

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 22:43:49 UTC 2010

We have 14 new office chairs in the space. (They swivel and are
adjustable and everything!) I'll be moving the crappiest of the crappy
old chairs into the elevator room for disposal.

We should probably keep the "executive" chairs in the classrooms and
library and out of the main areas, away from the kitchen and
electronics labs where they can have solder/food/drinks spilled on
them.

Also as an important note, I need to be explicit about this: THESE ARE
NOT FREE CHAIRS. You can't take some home with you. The would be
unambiguously stealing and Not Excellent. Just because they were
donated to Noisebridge and there are over a dozen of them doesn't mean
that people can help themselves to one or two of them.

-Al