[Noisebridge-discuss] michael returns to thursday evening ardunio workshops

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 02:35:38 UTC 2010

I added it to the calendar in the recurring events section.

I'm going to switch to a much less formal lecture.

* For absolute beginners, I and others will help you install, set up,
and write your first Arduino program

* For intermediate beginers, we will help you work on the included
exercises to help you develop you knowledge, skill, and confidence

* For those interested in hardware, we will build our own either from
kits such as RBBB or Volksduino, or from scratch on a block of wood. The
original breadboarding!!

* For those interested in other things, a playgroup environment will
provide encouragement, support, assistance, and an opportunity to share.

Sound like fun?

--
Michael Shiloh
KA6RCQ