[Noisebridge-discuss] I put paint on the walls and drilled holes in the table.

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 02:56:30 UTC 2010

I affixed a couple power strips to the underside of the main long
black table, and drilled a couple holes in them so people can feed
their cables through and not clutter up the table.

I also painted rectangles over the graffiti in the bathroom, and
scrubbed off the crayon from the pole in the lobby area. The "Now
Playing" sign now hangs up directly in front of the main door, instead
of using that wobbly stand. And I peeled off some of the stickers that
are on the wall.

I donated four of the crappier-but-sellable chairs to Thrift Town, and
threw away some other crap that had been lying around. Don't worry, it
was crap.

-Al