[Noisebridge-discuss] The "winner" revealed

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:09:19 UTC 2010

The last of the 5-minute episodes of my video series has me choose the "winner" of the 5 hackerspaces who participated in my Hackerspace Challenge.  NYC Resistor made a cocktail-making slot-machine; Pumping Station: One made a bicycle that makes glow-in-the-dark ice cream; Crash Space turned their hackerspace building into a musical instrument that passer's by can play; Artisan's Asylum made an automatic-breakfast-making machine; and The Transistor made a laser defense for Barbie-doll zombie attacks.

Who's the winner?

http://www.vimby.com/

Some nice footage of Noisebridge in there.  :)

Mitch.