[Noisebridge-discuss] wanted: people doing neat stuff with an iPad

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:04:42 UTC 2010

Herro! I ran into a writer / filmmaker friend of mine who is putting
together some kind of piece for WIRED about people doing hackish
things with their iPads.

So, ah, anybody out there doing hackish things with an iPad?  I guess
he's looking for creative, unusual uses. I dunno. Also I'm not sure
whether it's for the magazine or the website or both.

Jason Sussberg is the guy doing this thing, so if you fancy being in
WIRED for some weird iPad project you've done or are working on,
contact him at sussberg at stanford.edu

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most