[Noisebridge-discuss] Midnight Shop Class

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Wed Nov 17 21:59:11 UTC 2010

Hi All,

In an effort to make as much noise as possible late at night, I'm going to
be hosting Midnight Shop Class from 12:00am on, starting this Friday at
(duh) midnight (that is to say, starting the minute after 11:59pm Friday
night).  Our first project will be "building a CNC router."

This Friday night will probably mostly be taken up in discussion of sourcing
and planning, but there may be some actual tool use too.  Please show up and
help us to make noise.

--S

--
Shannon Lee