[Noisebridge-discuss] Are you a, or do you know any, Linux software/hardware engineers willing to relocate to Taiwan?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:42:00 UTC 2010

I know nothing about this company, except that I worked briefly with
Jouston at Openmoko. He was one of those extremely rare individuals who
could see through all the pipe dreams, unbridled optimism, and outright
bullshit to what really needed to be done, and he had the professional
experience to do so. If I were interested in moving to Taiwan, I would
certainly jump on this.

Obviously reply to him directly.