[Noisebridge-discuss] Now recruiting new treasury minions!

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sat Nov 20 03:35:12 UTC 2010

As I promised in my brief (5 min?) campaign for election to the
Treasury position, I am very good at delegation.

I have a few more accumulated tasks to farm out right now. Can you
give of yourself, brothers and sisters?

Skillz which are useful:

-The ability to read google documents and send emails to people.
-Ability to figure out and harshly judge accounting website features
(I need to do a review to figure out with we should switch for 2011).
-Talent at nagging in a friendly tone
-An interest in repetitive, thankless number monkey tasks
-Square evangelism and general meatspace dues collection

Please specify your relevant skillz, and whether you can meet me some
tuesday night at NB to hash out collaboration details (if you can't,
we can do this online).

-Kelly

PS. I gotta say, writing these "official" emails as Treasurer has
turned out to be way more fun than I expected.