[Noisebridge-discuss] Thanksgiving evening at Noisebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 19:26:19 UTC 2010

I'll be spending tonight at Noisebridge. I'll prepare some food and I hope to
have a nice company to share it. Nothing fancy or big just staying together with
people who would like  to be at Noisebridge. Bring a dish, support by donation,
or just share it if you are broke (welcome to the club ...).

I'll be around after 4 or 5 pm, dinner around 8 pm?

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS I've got an organic cranberry souse from Three Stone Hearth Kitchen and
around a gallon of local organic pork gravy.