[Noisebridge-discuss] Share your Twitter Firehose?

Sai sai at saizai.com
Sat Nov 27 01:01:29 UTC 2010

I'd like to do a public deanonymization demonstration to prove a point
about privacy (and a flaw in several major browsers that really ought
to have been fixed by now).

In order to do so, I want access to a reasonably up-to-date (i.e. up
to within last couple days at any point) database of
a) Twitter follower relationships, expired within a week or so
b) URLs posted, de-shortened, by posting username, w/ tweet ID

I could do it myself by writing a scraper and devoting a box to it...
but I'd rather not just 'cause of the time and expense.

I know some of you already have this kind of data. Mind sharing? You'd
get whatever plug you want from it, and it's likely to get a large
media hit.

Thanks,
- Sai