[Noisebridge-discuss] Review copies

Bill Pollock bill at nostarch.com
Sat Nov 27 23:07:00 UTC 2010

Hi Sai,

Just about every tech publisher has a user group program like this
one. This would not be an unreasonable way to expand the library in
exchange for writing reviews (of any sort).

As for No Starch Press titles, I often bring over the new ones when I
come by; no reviews required (though certainly appreciated). I think
Mitch brought in our most recent titles a couple of weeks ago.

Bill

--
William Pollock, Founder
No Starch Press