[Noisebridge-discuss] Vote for Burstein

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Mon Nov 29 17:53:58 UTC 2010

 You may know Burstein as the guy who (allegedly) led a bunch of
Noisebridgers to install swings on BART after a 5moF talk. You can vote for
him to be given a discarded muni bus shelter with the promise that it will
be used in more prankish interactive art. Here's the link:
http://www.munidiaries.com/2010/11/25/muni-shelter-giveaway-poll/
[1]">http://www.munidiaries.com/2010/11/25/muni-shelter-giveaway-poll/

 He writes:

  As you may or may not know, I am trying to win a muni shelter that a
 blog called the muni diaries is giving away. The blog decided to give
 the shelter away to whoever won an online poll. Right now, there are
 two candidates in the lead - me and twitter (as in the company).

 Here are the pitches:

 Twitter: - "Twitter is committed to staying in San Francisco, and
 excited to possibly display this quintessential SF piece in our
 office!"

 Me - I am going to take this an make it into a piece of public art.

 What type of art? Fucked if I know right now. That said, i will be
 installed in the public and will contribute to SF being the type of
 place that you can stumble into a modified muni shleter some where
 where you least expect it. In comparsion, Twitter wants a cultural
 trophy to establish they are cool.

 I write because I am asking your help. If you agree with my vision of
 what should happen to the shelter (vague though it may be). please go
 to the link below and vote for Michael nB. (i.e. me).

 http://www.munidiaries.com/2010/11/25/muni-shelter-giveaway-poll/
[2]">http://www.munidiaries.com/2010/11/25/muni-shelter-giveaway-poll/

Links:
------