[Noisebridge-discuss] Couches

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:51:00 UTC 2010

I was thinking a couch-cover job with an impermeable plastic layer that can
be easily replaced, with an outer cloth cover that is easily removed for
washing and replacing the plastic layer. If the couches are wrapped in
plastic nothing will get in or out (will need air-holes lest you create an
air couch)

Alternatively-- the couch-building process could provide Noisebridge with a
new modern-sheik wardrobe for us to lounge on...