[Noisebridge-discuss] Couches

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Fri Nov 5 20:01:03 UTC 2010

* Rachel McConnell <rachel at xtreme.com> [101104 10:16]:
> Sounds good. I unexpectedly have some free time on Saturday (up to
> about 6), would that be a good time for other interested parties?
> I think the steam cleaners are doing their thing tomorrow night
> (thanks steam cleaners!).

Why not have steam-cleaning and couch-hacking in the same time period
(Sat afternoon)? I don't see a conflict, but rather a synergy. Seems
to me that by experiencing how the steam-cleaning thing works we might
better understand the nature of couch-ness in a way that informs our
design decisions going forward wrt easily-cleanable furniture. In any
case, the steam-cleaning will be happening one couch at a time so I
don't see it necessarily getting in the way.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact