[Noisebridge-discuss] Bedbug eradication: who's in?

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Fri Nov 5 20:11:44 UTC 2010

* Christie Dudley <longobord at gmail.com> [101104 23:44]:
> I was really hoping this could be a group effort. Something that
> just one or two people do isn't something that's going to be
> supported and perpetuated.

I don't know if y'all are set on Sunday, but I'll be in the space
Saturday afternoon for the couch-hacking thing. As I mentioned in that
thread, I think steam-cleaning could be a part of that activity. In
any case, Saturday or Sunday, I'm willing to help out. Those couches
are long overdue for some cleaning...thanks!

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact