[Noisebridge-discuss] [ml] Probability study group

Ben Weisburd ben.weisburd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 17:36:22 UTC 2010

Alright people, lets get this started : )
Looks like tuesday night is good for 100% of respondents and the back
classroom is available.
So, how about - this tuesday night:
7:30pm - I present chapter 1
8:00pm - introductions, discuss people's expectations & ideas
8:15pm - do some book problems and/or go over answers to problems we've done
at home
8:45-9:00pm - the end

Hope to see you there,
-Ben

Ps. A link to text book, list of chapter 1 problems, etc. are up at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Probability