[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking to purchase a dozen or more ATMEGA328

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Sat Nov 6 18:13:38 UTC 2010

(FWIW, I'm out of town for the weekend.)

My stash is pretty much gone at this point, to the point that I'd rather not
sell individual chips.  I've shipped nearly all the Volksduinos I had in
stock (Mitch has a bunch of them still), and all my remaining 328s are in
the remaining Volksduino kits.

The next drop at Mouser is 11/15; I don't currently have anything on order
for that one, because I'm on the fence about the next Volksduino kits.
--
/jbm

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Jonathan Foote <jtfoote at ieee.org> wrote:

> On Saturday, November 6, 2010, Michael Shiloh
> <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yes, DIP.
> >
> > ATMEGA168's or 88's would work too, right. Actually that's a great idea
> > since 328s are hard to get right now, and for this project we can use up
> > old 168's or 88's.
> >
> > But they gotta be DIP.
> >
> > Got any?
>

> ::rummage::  ::rummage::  got likeā€¦ three.
>
> Yours if you want them. Have you checked with Josh M. (who as a new
> dad may be catching up on sleep)?
>

> > On 11/06/2010 09:25 AM, Jonathan Foote wrote:
> >> Guessing you need the DIP package?  (Most of my stash are TQFPs).
> >> ATMEGA168's or 88's would work too, right?

Josh Myer 650.248.3796
 josh at joshisanerd.com