[Noisebridge-discuss] cheap USB Analyzer, or signal integrity tools?

John E neurofog at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 21:17:03 UTC 2010

Andy,

Are you talking about during assembly or during use?
A couple of diodes in the input stage to protect against being blown up by
static or wrong voltages,
would solve any fragility concerns during use.

The DSO Nano doesn't appear to have any real input protection.
http://bbs.e-design.com.cn/bbs/UploadFile/2009-10/20091023176982804.jpg

That said, its a cool project, and I might even make one for testing.

John