[Noisebridge-discuss] Anonymous donation

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Nov 9 23:22:18 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrote:
> On 11/08/2010 05:33 PM, Jason Dusek wrote:

>>> This isn't all that strange...
>>
>>   It's not the idea of a directed donation that I found strange
>>   but rather the notion of direction to Dr. Jesus himself.
>>

> That's correct. So what's the deal with that Dr. Jesus?
>
> Can you please clarify it?
>
> It's really annoying that you won't reply to the repeated requests for
> clarification that only you are able to give!

It was mailed directly to me, apparently for a specific cause
unrelated to anything Noisebridge.  Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Just to make sure I get this point across, Noisebridge isn't involved
except in the sense that I suspect someone at the space might be due
some thanks for donating it to the project I needed it for.