[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone know of active ARGs in SF/BA?

Jesse welz welzart at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:33:53 UTC 2010

On Thu Nov 11 14:17:37 PST 2010, Ever Falling <everfalling at gmail.com > wrote:

> Do NOT go to the Jejune Institute. those jackanapes have been gang stalking
> me for months and the microwave harassment is starting to wear me down.
> reject false nonchalance!

I always had this joke fantasy idea of starting a firm that creates
and perpetuates cults then selling them off. Like those businesses
that start and sell businesses for profit. It looks like the Jejune
Society is just that and it aint no joke fantasy, It's freakin real.

Here's something quoted from their about page: "Though largely
uncredited, The Jejune Institute was an integral part of the
philosophical breeding grounds of EST, Esalon, and Dianetics, which
collectively spawning a thousand like-minded schools or pop
psychology. "

Gescykae Welz