[Noisebridge-discuss] So, how many people live at noisebridge now?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Nov 16 16:22:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 02:32:22AM -0800, Ever Falling wrote:
> are we allowed to nap? are naps ok? i'm just curious.

Given that -- except for our one rule -- we don't have rules (in the
negative sense), we also don't have rules in the positive sense.  So
nobody but yourself can tell you if a given activity is "allowed" at
Noisebridge.

There was some annoying dude snoring on the couches most of Sunday
afternoon, though.

-andy