[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop living at Noisebridge starting tonight.

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Nov 17 09:46:50 UTC 2010

phrum a practical standpoint, Frantisek's presence negatively affects
NOBODY unless someone really needs to use the tea-room in the middle of
the night, which is a small inconvenience compared with the valuable
service previously mentioned.

What I believe is happening here is that one or more people are having a hard
time internalizing conflicting concepts.  When one knows that the rules say
that no-one can live at Noisebridge, but simultaniously knows that someone is
living at noisebridge (what a funny expression), an interrupt is triggered and
an email is composed and sent to the list.

What is the problem with a contradiction, if everything is working?

By the way, that is a rhetorical question.  The answer to the above Koan is
no-thing, and the thread ends here.

my disclaimer is that i have not read all the other posts on this topic.