[Noisebridge-discuss] Bench grinder - dressing tool?

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:49:46 UTC 2010

There are some other steps one can take upon donating a tool to ensure that
it reaches maximum awesomeness. Start a wiki page for that tool with any
directions, links to user manuals, any info at all that you think might be
relevant. with al's help (or mine, I have the password in my email archives
someplace) you can then make it a tinyurl using his awesome nburl system.
Then you can grab the labelmaker from the back classroom shelves and label
the tool with its tiny url. Then others who are curious about the provenance
or use of the new tool can find out more.

mediumreality.com