[Noisebridge-discuss] Items in Jeopardy

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:32:46 UTC 2010

I love the idea of flexible space. I don't think that a heap of almost-trash
is appropriate for the middle of a high-traffic workspace, unless it is on
wheels.

I would be happy to help with an effort that helps both things to coexist. I
was disheartened last night to see a swept clean sparkly hack area and a
heap of almost-trash in the middle of a formerly clean-er work area. I
salute the goals of the 'items in jeopardy' area but putting it there, and
then filling it with stuff that's been on the hack shelf for ages,
effectively extends the worst part of the hack shelf area across the entire
west wall.

Additionally, if the fabric-covered sewing worktable is an obstacle to
storing objects, it would be best if it was folded out of the way rather
than made filthy by being used as a shelf.

mediumreality.com