[Noisebridge-discuss] Items in Jeopardy

Nate Wilson nwwxix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:51:07 UTC 2010

Rachel,

a note:
Just in case this isn't clear, I added nothing to, nor moved anything from,
the sewing area.  The heap of stuff where the items in jeopardy sign is was
already there and it is my understanding that they have been there for a
week or more.  I agree we should find a good spot for I.I.J., a spot that
doesn't interfere with any activities.

Also, Rachel, I wonder if the people who are causing the sewing area grief
are even on the mailing list?

Jim, I like that idea, too!  Shall it be a physical structure?  And yeah, if
this ends up working at all, it may take a while to first catch on, then to
build up steam.

Nate