[Noisebridge-discuss] Midnight Shop Class

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Thu Nov 18 01:50:36 UTC 2010

8dBA through our walls and/or across the street through closed windows
seems pretty unlikely, even with the louder saw.  We have two exterior
walls between us and the neighbors, there's nobody downstairs, and the
nearest buildings on our level are across Mission Street, which isn't
exactly a quiet place at midnight.

Thanks for being meta-passive-aggressive, though.  It gives me a
chance to be meta-meta-passive-aggressive, and demonstrate once again
that it's pedants all the way down.

Cuddles and bunnies,
--
/jbm