[Noisebridge-discuss] Midnight Shop Class

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Nov 18 05:26:05 UTC 2010

Zedd Epstein wrote, On 20101117 200355:
> I can say for certain, none of our neighbors can hear anything short of a
> .22 going off in the space. They have confirmed that they can hear a .22
> though.

A .22 into a concrete column against either the North or South walls
will wake them up. Using an impact driver in the 2x4s anchored into said
concrete columns will prompt them to visit the space and ask us to
please stop, the next evening, because it's fucking San Francisco.

And on that note, can the CNC mill remove matter with the use of a
projectile?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net