[Noisebridge-discuss] Thanksgiving Party, Saturday 20th of November - come und party!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 07:04:33 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
We have got a "greeting deputy" on the doors. It will be great to have one more
person welcoming the people. We got also a very kind donation of Hansen's
Natural Can's Sodas! We still have very low budget for both Thursdays 5 min of
fame and Saturday Thanksgiving. These two parties are going to be the last ones
which I'm going to be involved, at least for a while and I would like to make
them really special. Anyone who would like to help to make this happen please
get involved at any level! Spread the world about the party please!

Sincerely,

Frantisek