[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop living at Noisebridge starting tonight.

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 17:55:54 UTC 2010

Hi to All!
As I wrote before, the phrasing "living at Noisebridge" should be changed to
"sleeping at Noisebridge". I'm not going to sleep at Noisebridge as I promised
however I'm still going to be around Noisebridge a whole lot. Therefore phrase
that I'm living at Noisebridge I believe is correct and I'm going to keep using
it because I really believe that the phrasing in the headline is misleading and
should not be used in the future in reference to the general problem of people
sleeping at Noisebridge. I'm alive so I live in the places where I'm present. I
do not want to play with worlds but I really feel that there is a major
difference especially to the people who do not really fallowed the discussion.
That is at least how I see it.

See you all,

Frantisek

PS I hope to have my hacking shelve in a nice and organized order today I've
worked on that yesterday already.