[Noisebridge-discuss] Bench grinder - dressing tool?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 17:58:41 UTC 2010

I would like to point out that we have no ventilation system set up for the
shop. Right now we have a few hand sanders, and those create quite a mess
sometimes, but a full on disk/belt sander would really need a vent system.
Sawdust from these is much smaller and lighter and _will get everywhere_.
Wood dust can often be toxic (from hardwood, treated woods, or mold) and
also bad for electrical stuff.