[Noisebridge-discuss] Bench grinder - dressing tool?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Thu Nov 18 18:08:22 UTC 2010

I donated that sander to the Box Shop (and thanks Ray for fixing the
craptastic switch on it).
Awfully useful, but awfully dusty! If we want something like it to
play nicely with electronics, food, and the occasional clean freak,
some kind of dust collection would be excellent-slash-mandatory. Also
the belts and discs need periodic replacement (especially if abused)
and if the bandsaw is any example that may be an issue.