[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiki spam

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 19:15:58 UTC 2010

Yeah, I cleaned up about 30 pages yesterday.  It would be really nice if we
implemented some way to prevent this.  I know you can use captchas for
signups on mediawiki, but I'm not sure about anonymous edits.  And now
looking at my feeds today it looks like there are almost 200 edits.  At
first glance the bulk of them are spam.  We're going to have to do something
about this.

-Rob