[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Frantisek is going to stop living at Noisebridge starting tonight.

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Nov 18 20:29:26 UTC 2010

   jason's right. the word "living" has a specific and
strong meaning in english, and is definitely not
appropriate to describe your time at noisebridge.
   you are living in the san francisco bay area, and
one cannot properly be more specific than that, given
your living arrangements. you are not living at
noisebridge. you have slept there and you're there a
lot. you may consider it your home as others have also
so claimed, but it is certainly not where you live in
the sense we use the term. please accommodate us native
speakers and don't get creative with the small words
to which we attach important meanings.