[Noisebridge-discuss] December is Noisebridge Goes Apeshit on PCBs Month

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Nov 24 00:51:51 UTC 2010

What, you want to go through this whole process and then NOT etch the
resulting boards by hand?  Some DIY-ers you are!  Pfft.

In all seriousness, I've been wanting to do something like this for some
time, but I don't have a specific project in mind so that makes it
harder for me to motivate.  If the dates end up good I will try to come!

Rachel