[Noisebridge-discuss] Hi Mom, I'm on Japanese TV

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Wed Nov 24 11:15:26 UTC 2010

Is there anybody here who knows japanese and would be willing to use this
website to create subtitles for it?
http://universalsubtitles.org/videos/VOFJSifHPsdV/info/

<http://universalsubtitles.org/videos/VOFJSifHPsdV/info/>It is also an
opportunity to learn about the Universal Subtitles project. You can think of
it as a "wiki service specialized for subtitling online video". I have been
one of the guys creating it last year and now it is receiveing support from
the Mozilla Foundation.

The ideal way to use the tool is by creating japanese subtitles for this
video first and then translating them into english subtitles so that a wider
audience is able to collaborate on  translating it into subtitles for other
languages.

Felipe Sanches
Garoa Hacker Clube - São Paulo, Brazil