[Noisebridge-discuss] Pay your damn dues / Dec. 24th is jof day

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Thu Nov 25 01:34:10 UTC 2010

Whoa hey, unanticipated hassle. Can everyone that's sponsoring a day
of Noisebridge please be sure to email me with the date of your
deposit as well as the method (WF transfer, check, paypal...)?

It's actually a little difficult to track down loads of donations that
are all the same amount...

I will do some wiki editing to hopefully reduce the number of
anonymous deposits, but I already have 2. If you made a transfer to
our WF account, please email me about it.

-Kelly