[Noisebridge-discuss] locker dead drop... possible?

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 11:01:56 UTC 2010

not yet. just wanted to see if anyone knew the policies for these things
first. not even really sure what places have them, let alone the ones that
give back the quarter. but yeah i might just try asking them. we'll see.

--
Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.