[Noisebridge-discuss] locker dead drop... possible?

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Sun Nov 28 18:36:33 UTC 2010

Like others noted, the policy depends on whoever maintains the
lockers, and undoubtedly varies from place to place. Counting on
contents staying
unmolested is likely subject to Murphy's law, unless you make
arrangements with the maintainers (who may not appreciate the wasted
space).

Have you considered one of those lock boxes that real estate agents
use to store keys?
http://www.amazon.com/3-Alpha-Combination-Lockbox-Realtors-Locking/dp/B000RYH0I4

It's not big enough for an alien city, but it does have the advantages
that it's not easily removed,
can look reasonably legit if you put it in the right place, and it's
not big enough to call the bomb squad in.

Or do what the Jejune Institute folks did and install your own locking
box (they asked permission.)