[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 04:57:52 UTC 2010

Hi Tymm,

It's fine to bring these into NB and leave them for people to use.  Thanks!  I don't think you need to worry about people hoarding them.  People who want to use them will use them at NB.

If they all work well, then please leave them on the shelf in the electronic area with the Arduinos and AVR programmers.  Please make sure they are all marked with what they are.

Thanks again,
Mitch.