[Noisebridge-discuss] 3D RGB LED matrix

TeeTrizZz info at leyenhaft.de
Mon Nov 29 07:42:51 UTC 2010

By the way: I just ordered 100 RGB LEDs for $17 on eBay. They are shipped from Hong Kong which means it’ll take about four weeks, but I have plenty of time. You won’t find such an offer anywhere else.

I’m going to build my spinning ring with them. So I need to find out how to control them, too.

Fabian