[Noisebridge-discuss] Video hardware added to hack shelf

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:50:04 UTC 2010

The colorimeter might make an interesting access-control device for the
space, or maybe for a game/puzzle of some sort (cc ever falling). It
measures color with very high accuracy, so if we can read its data somehow,
we could open the gate whenever a card or maybe LED with a particular
wavelength was presented.

Just throwin it out there in case anyone's feeling ambitious...I doubt I'll
get around to working on it any time soon.

-Lilia