[Noisebridge-discuss] Soldering tonight

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 20:18:35 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 5:21 PM, Josh Myer <josh at joshisanerd.com> wrote:

> I should be out soldering kits and straightening the bins, but neither
> Miloh nor Mitch (who typically "run" Circuit Hacking Monday) has sent
> out an announcement.  Things should be pretty chill/quiet.

Just want to bump this up and say that I was there last week and we had a
great time working on lots of different projects; and I will be at
Noisebridge tonight for Circuit Hacking Monday at 7pm (November 29th 2010)

Some of the things people have been working on:

1) Learning how to solder (thru-hole and SMD).
2) Reversing electronics (success with another stage in the brain-controlled
RC 'copter project).
3) Breadboarding with Arduino's and electronics (optoisolators, ir
recievers, leds, and whatever you can find).
4) Planning out wireless probes, new kit versions, (December is design,
schematic and PCB month at Noisebridge, remember?) and napkin designs.
5) Working on long standing projects (McHawking the freewheelchair, LED
spinning globe, and the circus doorbell were all being worked on).
6) Sorting out the e-lab storage and supply: Noisebridge has components, raw
parts, bench equipment and programmers for folks to use with electronics
projects.

TLDR
In short, if you have an electronics problem, come to Noisebridge for
counselling and support on Circuit Hacking Mondays!)

-Ronald Miloh Alexander