[Noisebridge-discuss] Zergbridge / LAN party gaming group CHALLENGE

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Oct 4 07:29:58 UTC 2010

To:
 The group of gamers taken up refuge in one of our classrooms to play
LAN party games, sometimes goes by the name of Zergbridge. This also
includes Isky.

From:
 That pissed off guy that you're attempting to reason with.

What:
 Create a game for the Android platform. This game must involve (1)
moving graphics, (2) catchy music, and (3) a chicken. Bonus points for a
not shitty application icon. Development must include all members of
Zergbridge and Isky.

How to Pass:
 This game must please our non-profit's president, The Jof.

If you Win:
 The gained respect of others in the space because you made something.

If you Fail:
 I will continue to be your problem, removing objects and resources from
your "setup" in order to build a robot on Mission Street. You will not
rid yourselves of me.

Due:
 During your presentation about the game at the next 5 Minutes of Fame,
Thursday October 21st 2010. Jof will then declare his enjoyment level.
All members must also explain what part in development they had.

I have thrown down my glove.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net