[Noisebridge-discuss] Unproductive Movie Night

Alex Handy alexhandy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 22:34:20 UTC 2010

On a dramatic thread, a movie night was suggested. I have, in my time, heard a number of excellent suggestions for movies to be shown.

The BBS Documentary
Freedom Downtime
All Star Trek movies and episodes, in order, with 5 minutes of nitpicking between each one
All of the episodes of Monty Python
Dr. Who, in order, by doctor
Star Wars
Hackers
Sneakers
WarGames
All Police Academy movies, in order, minus number 7, the unholy bastard child of the lot

Etc....

I think there's almost too much to watch. Should there be 1 night a week? Should we try to do all of something over a weekend? Jason Scott's showing of Get Lamp on a Friday night did well.

Thoughts?