[Noisebridge-discuss] The future of Python class at Noisebridge

Daniel C. Silverstein cubes at ghosthacked.net
Tue Oct 5 05:11:00 UTC 2010

Howdy,

Would anyone be interested in taking over teaching Python class at
Noisebridge going forward?  Python is one of the longest running
classes at Noisebridge, and I've personally been teaching it for the
better part of the last year and a half.  I think it may be time for
me to move on to other pursuits, but I'd rather not see the class die.
 Historically, Python class has been on Monday evenings from 6:30 to
8:00, but if anyone is interested in teaching it, I'm sure he/she
would be welcome to reschedule.

(Dan)