[Noisebridge-discuss] Apartment in Berlin for 27C3 in December

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 06:48:52 UTC 2010

You know what Chaos Communications Congress is?  It's a way cool annual hacker conference in Berlin!  It's a very diverse set of people with 3 tracks of talks, and ongoing workshops and people hanging out and sharing enthusiastically what they know and want to learn.  Chaos Communications Congress (C3) is always in Berlin from 27-December through 30-December.  This is the 27th Congress coming up.
http://events.ccc.de

I bought my plane tickets today for Berlin so I can go to 27C3.  And I'm sticking around for several days after so I can experience New Years in Berlin again, and even longer after that so I can hang out in Berlin.

I'm going to rent an apartment with plenty of floor space for people to crash on.  The cost per person will depend on how many people want to share it, and for how many days each.

I created a wiki page for anyone interested in renting the apartment to add their name and dates of stay so I can get an idea of how big an apartment to rent.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/27C3_apt
If you think you might be interested in sharing the apartment, please add you name to the wiki page, and email me so I have your contact email.

Cheers,
Mitch.