[Noisebridge-discuss] a little Noisebridge update

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:19:28 UTC 2010

My Noisebridge bulleted maintenance update (sorry if you are reading this in
Pine):

   1. Tastebridge documents the Wednesday fermentation class (and other
   Tastebridge events) with a Fuji s9000 digicam.  It usually lives on the
   media shelf in the West end of the space between the windows, but Frantisek
   has had trouble locating it.  If anyone can help Frantisek get it in time
   for the 10/6 Tastebridge fermentation class, please do so.
   2. If you read this week's general meeting notes (
   https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2010_10_05#Notes ), you'll
   see that I made a complaint about party cleanup.  However, the only out of
   the ordinary problem I had was that the coolers that were used for drinks
   leaked water on the floor near the Rack Room from Saturday night to Monday
   night.  The blue cooler didn't have a cap on the side spigot.  Stop it up
   next time it gets used.
   3. We need some new trash bag packs at Noisebridge, can someone with
   Amazon prime help out?  Qty 3 will last months.
                        Link:
   http://www.amazon.com/Simplehuman-Trash-Liters-Gallons-20-Count/dp/B001F0RDOK
(QTY 3!)
   4. We also have recycling.  I'll keep repeating this:  we have recycling,
   which includes glass and aluminum.  Separate the waste streams at their
   start while it's still easy; there's recycling bins throughout Noisebridge
   2169, e-waste bins in the shaft room, and wet trash bins as well (include
   organics with landfill, for now).
   5. Trash still goes out Monday night and Thursday night.
   6. I am on the lookout for 2.5 inch IDE drives, down to 20GB is O.K.
   Zach (who helps out with circuit hacking Monday) needs these to rejuvenate
   some oldish laptops for some folks at Station 40.  If you have them to
   spare, label them for Zach or me and drop them by Noisebridge on an
   electronics area bench.

-R. Miloh Alexander