[Noisebridge-discuss] Tektronix Oscilloscope Reference Kit

William Nye nye2 at email.com
Wed Oct 6 21:09:44 UTC 2010

Hello, I received some oscilloscope introductory material
that might be of interest to Noisebridge:

> • XYZs of Oscilloscopes: This primer explores how oscilloscopes
> work, the different types of oscilloscopes, waveform types and
> basic oscilloscope controls.
> • Oscilloscopes Reference Poster: This easy-to-print poster
> provides basic features and functions of the oscilloscope,
> including tips for capturing your signal and advanced triggering.
> • Fundamentals of Oscilloscopes Lab: Step-by-step guide
> covering oscilloscope operation and common electronic
> measurements.

I've attached the three .pdf's in a single .zip, but if it doesn't
make it to the list, at least the cc'd people probably got it.
My filenames are:
Tektronix_Oscilliscope_Files.zip
     Tektronix--XYZs_of_Oscilliscopes.pdf
     Tektronix--OscilloscopePoster.pdf